2023年4月30日星期日

Sharing my Fed Buster trade at 2:30

I’ll see you there
 
   
     
   
You’ve heard of my opening bell, “60 Minute Surge” strategy by now…

But what you probably didn’t know is that for this strategy has made a killing trading the massive volatility of Federal Reserve announcements.

I’m talking several of our biggest wins ever, including a 212.77% winner in March, a 185.71% winner in June, and a jaw-dropping 475% winner in April! 

Now, I want to be explicit here: those gains are not typical. I’m being very up front that those are some of the best gains this system has ever produced, and we’re not guaranteeing that they happen again.

However, those have all been real-money trades from LIVE Fed day trading, and with another Federal Reserve meeting coming up in just a few days, I want you to understand this system BEFORE Powell opens his mouth.

So join me here, because I’m about to unveil it.

 
 
   
   
We’re hosting an all-day livestream “Fed Focus” event, and my section is about to start.

I’ll reveal the “Fed buster” trade and show you how I’ve been able to target 50% or more in 60 minutes or less using this strategy.

>> Join the event in progress here (I’ll be starting at 2:30 sharp!)

Hope you have a good one,

Jeffry


The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 1/3/2022 through 3/27/2023 the average return is 16% per trade (winners and losers) with a win rate of 61%. The average winner is 79.8% over a 54 minute holding time. The annualized rate of return is 383%.
   
   
 

没有评论:

发表评论