2019年1月30日星期三

My Favorite Way to Play Big Earnings Announcements

Please do not reply to this message, as replies are routed to an unmonitored mailbox. You are receiving this email as a part of your subscription to 10-Minute Millionaire. Your ability to alter your subscription information can be found at the bottom of this email.
10-Minute Millionaire
January 30, 2019

[Live Event] New invention could make you $240K

If you're still using the same old X- and Y-axis stock charts, it's time to face the truth. Those conventional analytics Do. Not. Work. Anymore. That's why I'm going LIVE on Thursday, January 31, at 1:00 p.m. to reveal my new invention. I'll be showing you exactly how you can use it to collect repeat paydays - and why I believe it could easily make you $240,000 by this time next year. RSVP for free by clicking here.


The 10-Minute
Millionaire System
Find the Extreme: Each week, we'll show you pricing anomalies in stocks, bonds, ETFs and entire asset classes you can exploit for explosive profits.

Frame the Trade: Next, we'll show you exactly when to make your move - picking the spot for the biggest upside, while slashing risk with a loss-eliminating escape route.

Book the Profit: Here, we'll tell you how... and when... to close the trade and walk off with wealth-bolstering gains over and over again.
The Millionaire's Checklist
Fast-Track Your Path to Millionaire Status

Elite Profit Alerts

Enclosed: Your February "Monthly Paycheck Plan"


Learn When The Pros Trade (It's Not When You Think)

Stay Connected
Hello, 10-Minute Millionaires! I want to keep the conversation going. Make sure to follow me at Facebook and Twitter for new and exciting ways to get into the Millionaire Mindset.

My Favorite Way to Play Big Earnings Announcements
By D.R. Barton, Jr.

Dear 10-Minute Millionaire Reader,

Last week, I was playing basketball with the 20-somethings in my local league. As a member of the "multiple decades older than 20-something" club, I find that I have to bring something more to the court now that I don't have quite the speed and quickness of my youth.

If I tried today to just drive by one of these young guns, they wouldn't have too much trouble using their quickness to slide over and legally block my path and thwart my drive.

Instead of counting on my ability to make a quick first move, I've found that I can make a few easy baskets a game by playing my defender's reaction.

Sometime early in the game, the other team usually finds out that the old guy can still shoot. So, when I dribble up the court, they cover me tightly pretty far from the basket.

And that sets me up to, instead of trying to have success with my first move, use a fake to cause a reaction in my defender and then take advantage of that reaction.

Here's how that set up in the game last week. I had hit some long three-point shots already in the night, so my defender was coming out to meet me at the three-point shooting line to deny any shots. As I came down the court, I slowed at the three-point line and did a quick head fake like I was going to shoot. This caused the desired extreme reaction - the defender leaped out to try to block my long shot.

His lunge toward me would have thwarted any long shot, but it also me gave me the chance to zip right by him for an easy layup.

And it's crazy how this action/reaction move on the basketball court lines up with one of my favorite plays when companies report earnings...


The future of solar energy just got a whole lot more profitable

It can power your car, heat your home, and even run entire factories. Apple has already invested $1 billion, and Google committed $300 million into solar power. And though it's rapidly rising to the top, our experts believe the sector could even grow up to 80,000% more in the near future. If you want to see how to tap into this enormous revenue stream, this is the one play you need to know about.


What You Need to Know about Cannabis Safety

Among all of the debates concerning the morality of cannabis investing, the safety issue is one of the most important. While cannabis investing has already proven it can be incredibly lucrative, it comes with some heavy ethical questions. Click here to read more about my journey into the most important moral quandaries surrounding this controversial industry.


Beat Wall Street's Most Reliable "Fortune Teller"

We've seen some dramatic price swings in the market over the past few weeks. And while many are looking to the future for a brighter (and less volatile) future - you shouldn't hold your breath. You see, one of Wall Street's most reliable fortune tellers is pointing all signs towards an ill-fated future. But that doesn't mean you have to fall victim to these wild market moves. And Tom Gentile is ready to let you in on how you can avoid it. To get in on this secret- and sign up for his free, twice-weekly Power Profit Trades - Click here.


When on Wall Street, Trade as the Pros Do...

So often, those that are new to investing (or just don't have the years of experience that savvy professional traders do) have trading tendencies that really do them a disservice. We're all looking for an edge to help improve our profits, and it can be helpful to emulate those that have been doing it for years. Click here to learn one useful tip from the pros on trade timing, as well as to get a special look at analysis I usually reserve for my elite subscribers...


Operation Profit: Tale of the Disappearing Man Cracks $686 Billion Market

You might love James Bond, but today we're telling a TRUE TALE from a REAL SPY. Most of you may know Dr. Kent Moors as one of the greatest and best-connected energy experts on the planet. Some of you may know Kent as an academic. But few - very few - knew him as a Cold War spy. And today, he's divulging a crazy story... one that spawned an entirely new age of espionage. Click here for his latest Spy Tale and learn how you could help save lives and see some astronomical profits from his latest spy tale stock recommendation.


How A.I. Could Make You a Millionaire by Next Christmas

The phrase "artificial intelligence" is one that can ignite either wonderment or anxiety; there's scarcely a gray area in one's reaction. The A.I. industry is booming, with speculations that it will grow to improve healthcare, create more and better jobs, and completely change how we view the world. But after nine years of painstaking development, a new type of A.I. has emerged and is already disrupting the financial industry as we know it. To read the whole story, sign up for Wall Street Insight and Indictments by clicking here now.

Facebook Twitter More...

You are receiving this e-mail at, its028@gmail.com, as a part of your free subscription to 10-Minute Millionaire.

Remove your email from this list: Unsubscribe

Manage Your Email Preferences

To cancel by mail or for any other subscription issues, write us at:
10-Minute Millionaire | Attn: Member Services | 1125 N Charles Street | Baltimore, MD 21201
North America: 888.384.8339; International: 443.353.4519; Fax: 410.622.3050
Contact Customer Service
Website: https://10minutemillionaire.com

© 2019 10-Minute Millionaire All Rights Reserved.
Nothing in this email should be considered personalized financial advice. Although our employees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized financial advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in any security recommended to our readers. All of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after the mailing of printed-only publication prior to following an initial recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter should be made only after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

Protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. This Newsletter may only be used pursuant to the subscription agreement and any reproduction, copying, or redistribution (electronic or otherwise, including on the world wide web), in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of: 10-Minute Millionaire. 1125 N Charles Street, Baltimore MD 21201.

没有评论:

发表评论