2019年1月31日星期四

Only hours away from the big reveal

Bill Bonner's Diary

Editor's Note: When we find interesting research from other publishers, we pass it along... even if it sometimes presents a different view of things. Below is a message from our colleagues at Casey Research. 



Tonight: The Greatest Day in Stock Market History
Investment Summit

When: 8 pm ET

Where: Click here to automatically register for FREE

Hi, E.B. here.

I'm getting ready for tonight's special briefing event...

The Greatest Day in Stock Market History Investment Summit.

You aren't going to want to miss a single minute of this historic event.

Two years ago, I was among the first to correctly call the legal marijuana boom. And last year, I made 15,000% in profits on a blockchain mining deal.

Now I believe I've found the next big trend that could hand investors a fortune.

The good news is there's still time for you to join me and see how to get all the information for yourself.

Simply click here to be automatically registered.

See you in a few hours.

Sincerely,

E.B. Tucker
Editor, Strategic Investor


没有评论:

发表评论