2021年4月30日星期五

Rob's Diary: My loss, and my morning routine 🔥 (open up)

Hi!

Happy Friday!

I took a big loss on Thursday.

Way bigger than usual - $3,800 to be exact.

More on that in a moment.

But first ...

Did you know you can text me, at my real number?

Go ahead, give it a try.

Text me at 1-832-558-9766 - and just say "hey Rob".

I'll get the text. I'll try to respond to as many as possible.

Now, back to my loss.

Now, back to the story about my loss.

I was grinding out the profits for April.

$500 here, $500, there, and the occasional big day - $1,000 or more.

Then, on Thursday, I woke up ten minutes late.

Just ten minutes late. Ten minutes!

It doesn't seem like much.

But because I started my morning trading preparation ten minutes late, I missed a critical step. (You can see those steps at the end of this email).

That critical step is what gets my watchlist from 30 stocks down to 3.

But when I missed that step, and the market opened, I had SO MANY possible trades. Too many.

And guess what I did?

I took a s* ton of trades (sorry for the language).

Too many trades.

Six trades, six stocks, all going at the same time.

And then I got an emergency call.

A friend in trouble.

I took the call.

And then, 20 minutes later, I was down $3,800 on just one trade.

I'm not gonna lie: I said some curse words. Out loud, and I am sure the people who live above me and below me could hear me yelling.

Lesson learned - get up early, stick to my routine, or else don't trade.

Ok, that's the big lesson for today.

Remember, you can text me at 832-558-9766.

(WARNING - don't email me - I won't see it - I am focusing on the texts lately, so if you have a question, send me a text)

I love the heck outta you. :)

Rob

P.S. 

My morning routine:

1. Scan the sites for pre-market movers. Pay attention to stocks opening lower. Should be 30 or more. 

2. Type list of stocks into Google Doc.

3. Scan TradingView for biggest percentage losers.

4. Import list into TradingView, and my "57" Watchlist.

5. Draw pre-market low horizontal line on each 5 minute chart.

6. Check the daily chart on each stock to see which stocks are in downward trends (and only keep these stocks).

7. Trade when the market breaks levels of support.

If this checklist interests you, keep opening these emails and I'll keep telling you how I use it.

Have the best day ever!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Still here?

Wow.

You're scrolling a lot!

Well, since you're still here ...

I'll give you a book recommendation.

It's called "The Willpower Instinct" and it's all about how self-control works.

Check it out here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1583335080/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ok, that's it for today! 

 

没有评论:

发表评论