2021年4月30日星期五

Trading is better with friends

I'm really thankful for my friends today.

When I'm down and out, I find that my friends have a sixth sense and know how to care for me better than anyone.

But it's more than that: I'm lucky to have some friends that are incredible traders, like Jeffry.
When I first heard about Jeffry's story, I was blown away.

But getting to know him and seeing interviews like this one, I got to see how genuine and authentic he is.
Jeff got to talk to a group of my friends called Ask the Pros.

And he shared the origin of his Echo Trades method, plus, he taught about one special technique he uses any time he places a trade.
A Different Kind of Shot
Right now everyone is talking about COVID shots, and those are important!

But for the next few days, you should be focused on Moonshot Trades!

Another great friend of mine, Trading Legend Tom Busby, is going to teach you all about how he targets potentially amazing trades on shares as affordable as 10 cents.

It's his latest discovery, and he's sharing it on May 3.

Click here to save your seat for Tom's event
Clicking the link automatically registers you for the Moonshot Trades briefing and for periodic updates from Tom Busby and his team at DTI (privacy policy)
A little progress each day adds up to big results

I shared this quote on my Instagram account recently.

Traders tend to get focused on all-or-nothing wins, but if you make a dollar and keep a dollar every single day, you'll be ahead of almost everyone in the market.
I Love the Heck Outta You!,
Rob

Leveraged trading in foreign currency or off-exchange products on margin carries significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors. We advise you to carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you based on your personal circumstances. You may lose more than you invest. We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading. The information on this website is intended as educational in nature and we do not recommend that you buy or sell any specific financial instrument.
 
 
Daily Profit Publishing , 1800 Hughes Landing Blvd. Ste. 200, The Woodlands, TX 77380, United States


没有评论:

发表评论