2024年4月30日星期二

♟ An "A+" Pre-Earnings Squeeze Play

Trade of the Day Logo

View in browser

"I don't think anyone would argue this is a bullish name."

Nate Bear, Lead Technical Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

After a week of volatility, the indexes bounced back thanks to strong tech earnings.

But I'm not trying to guess which direction the market will go from here.

Instead, I'm looking for bullish setups using my own DPS Scanner.

And in today's video, I have a new trade setup with an "A+" chart and a daily squeeze.

Click the image below to get the trade.

A+ Trade Setup on a Retail Company Before Earnings
 
Claim a Free Year
 
Logo

YOUR ACTION PLAN

Costco (COST) has a daily squeeze and an "A+" setup according to my chart tracking system. It also has earnings coming up, so right now I'm looking for a run higher into earnings and for the squeeze to keep firing along. Earnings are scheduled for May 30, so I'm using the 5/31 expiration with prices around the $717-723 buy zone.

Costco (COST) Chart

(Click to enlarge)

For more trade setups like these, I recommend joining me in Profit Surge Trader. With earnings in full swing, I'm following the "post-earnings surge" pattern to trade ONE TICKER over and over again for maximum potential gains. I have an 87.5% win rate in 2024 with this service, and there's still time to get access to my next pick on Monday, May 6.

Click here to join One Ticker Payouts today.

P.S. I love answering your questions. It's the best and most rewarding part of my gig. If you have a ticker or chart you want me to break down – or just a general trading question – please email me at feedback@monumenttradersalliance.com. I'll let you know my thoughts on a few submissions in a future video.

JOLTS Trade LIVE Tuesday, April 30 at 2 pm

Secret Loophole
 

When The Gov't Drops Economic Reports...

This One Trade Could Have Made 253%... 327%... Even 383% gains...

Enough for overnight payouts of $25,300... $32,700... heck even $38,300!

Discover The JOLTS Loophole (BEFORE Tues at 2 pm!)

Trophy

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY

"Here's a summary of what I did with RILY. Got into a swing trade (May 17 25C) on 3-29 and 4-6 for an average entry price of 2.60 (4 contracts). Sold two on Tuesday @ 8.40 for more than a double, sold one yesterday @ 10.10 and just sold the last one @ 12.70 for a total gain on the trade of $2945 (in 2 trading days). Made $310 on other trades in RILY. I love this room!! Thanks Nate B."
- Spaceman Snoopy

"SNAP In 1.59 out 3.40 quick double (113% overnight gain) thanks BB TDOC waiting."
- Jack M

"In @ 1.85 on 2-9-24 out @ 0.77 for a 57.8% win (on NEM in 93 trading days). Thanks again Karim."
- dave1st1ret

 

INSIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Image of a woman filming a video with her smartphone

TikTok Ban Will Hurt This Stock

Image of dice depicting the acronym ETF (Exchange-Traded Funds)

My Go-To Plays for Safety + Long-term Profits

Image of a figure of a black swan on top of a dollar bill

My Favorite Way to Hedge Choppy Markets

Image of silver bars

A Silver Lining From Last Week's Underperformance

Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram!

FACEBOOK

YOUTUBE

 

没有评论:

发表评论