2024年4月30日星期二

This offer is going away (no second chances)

Company Logo
 
 

Don here, and you're playing with fire, even if it's only by accident.


Life's busy.


You haven't signed up to get my Catapult trade alerts yet…


I "get it."


We can all be last-minute Larrys…


It's hired-wired human nature…


But the time for twiddling your thumbs has passed my friend…


Now it's time to face up to your getting-more-dire-by-the-minute predicament…


The clock is hurtling towards us closing the window on this special offer…


Meaning, you're about to miss out on…


The weekly trade alerts… the 5-week mastermind where I personally teach you my proprietary Catapult method (starting March 19th!)… along with a fistful of other high-value bonuses I've readied for you, and that are ONLY accessible via this private page that you can't access from Google or from any other search engine…


Sadly…


The huge, unassailable trading advantage that this exclusive offer represents is about to go POOF into the night…


I don't want you to miss this… because I do what I do to help you retire in comfort and even in style.


I just closed out another Catapult trade for 159% yesterday… and I'm getting ready to send out this week's trade extremely soon. And I want YOU to get this NEW fresh-from-the-oven alert!

 

Without any doubt, Catapult is the absolute cornerstone achievement of my 2+ decades in the trenches of the trading world…


There's nothing else like it.


I want my trade alerts in your hands, TODAY… before they go away tomorrow!


Make haste my friend…


Click here, claim my alerts, then lean back and rightfully relax, saying "Mission Accomplished."


To your success,


Don Kaufman

Chief Market Strategist

TheoTRADE.com

 

 
Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
 
 

Disclaimer: Neither TheoTrade or any of its officers, directors, employees, other personnel, representatives, agents or independent contractors is, in such capacities, a licensed financial adviser, registered investment adviser, registered broker-dealer or FINRA|SIPC|NFA-member firm. TheoTrade does not provide investment or financial advice or make investment recommendations. TheoTrade is not in the business of transacting trades, nor does TheoTrade agree to direct your brokerage accounts or give trading advice tailored to your particular situation. Nothing contained in our content constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, promotion, or endorsement of any particular security, other investment product, transaction or investment.Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time. Past Performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

 
 
TheoTrade
16427 N Scottsdale Rd
Suite # 410
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
United States
1 (800) 256-8876
 
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe

没有评论:

发表评论