2019年9月30日星期一

Can You Call Me Now? (Your New Payment Plan)

Palm Beach Research Group

Dear Attendee,

Quick question:

Have you been unable to access Teeka's new 5 Coins to $5 Million buy alert... because the price of Palm Beach Confidential was simply too high?

If so, I have big news for you.

Today, I'm excited to announce the very first payment plan for attendees of Teeka Tiwari's landmark cryptocurrency training event, "5 Coins to $5 Million."

I have the details of this special plan in front of me right now. 

And let me tell you, no matter your current level of wealth... 

You WILL be able to join Palm Beach Confidential... 

You WILL be able to get the names of Teeka's top 5 cryptos which he believes could turn $500 into as much as a $5 million fortune. More importantly, you WILL be able to avoid the regret that comes from missing out on a life-changing opportunity such as this.

So, what are the terms of this payment plan?

The deal is so good, I'd like to personally give you the news myself. 

Seriously — I'm chomping at the bit to tell you. (It's a massive... MASSIVE... upfront discount.)

Which is why I've set aside time for you and me to have a quick phone chat. 

What I want you to do right now is call me at 800–681–6533. (I am available 9 am–5 pm ET.)

Teeka's publisher has set a strict deadline for this payment plan though.

In short: You need to give me a ring before Tuesday, October 1st, at 5 PM ET.

I or one of my team members will walk you through everything you need to know about this new payment plan that is available to you. Again: You're going to be so excited to hear the details. This plan will allow you to join Palm Beach Confidential and pay the membership fee in tiny, tiny chunks. 

If you were sitting on the sidelines... waiting for the "right moment" to join Palm Beach Confidential... that moment is right now.

Don't delay. Call me before tomorrow's deadline at 800–681–6533.

The phone call won't take more than a few minutes.

But, you will be glad you made the call. Because if Teeka's correct about the profits Palm Beach Confidential members could see over the next 10 months (and beyond)... 

Your financial life is about to change forever.

And all it takes to get started is a quick phone call.

Let's talk now...

800–681–6533.

Regards,

Charles Henricy
Subscriber Services Manager, Palm Beach Research Group
 

P.S. Remember: 

The deadline is Tuesday, October 1st, at 5 PM ET.

In other words: We need to talk before tomorrow.

Give me a ring at 800–681–6533.


没有评论:

发表评论