2019年9月30日星期一

Fwd: A Top Trading Room, a Great Price (for now)

Don���t miss this, Vinay
Leaders in Investor Education
logo
Hi Vinay,

Just a quick note to make sure you saw this email from the weekend, because I hope you’ll join us for the next London Daybreak session -- I know you’ll learn something valuable! I’m glad she sent you the note, so I held the price steady in case you hadn’t had a chance to see it.

To your success,
Jared Martinez, FXChief

Get your London Daybreak seat!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Linda at MTI <Linda@MyMarketTraders.com>
Date: Saturday Sept 29, 2019 at 10:01 AM
Subject: A Top Trading Room, a Great Price (for now)
To: its028@gmail.com
 
Hi Vinay,

Days like this, I’m glad I work for a family-owned business like this. 

We have big resources to share -- yet I’m able to pair the right people with the right opportunities. 

And right now, big moves are happening in one of our best trading rooms … I can get you access today, before the price goes up.

Get Access to the London Daybreak Room >>

The catch is that you’ll probably have to get up early. (I know I will.) But it’s obviously worth it, because it’s such an important time in the market.

Jump into our next London Daybreak session, Vinay, and start building success.

Best, Linda

Get Access to the London Daybreak Room at a Low Price >>


 

Copyright © 2019 Market Traders Institute
3900 Millenia Blvd. Suite 200 Orlando, Florida, 32839
International: 407.585.2417 USA & Canada: 866.787.8558

Click here to unsubscribe from our emails.

Please see our full risk disclaimer.

没有评论:

发表评论