2019年9月30日星期一

I just got off the phone with Tom Gentile (it's go time)

 
You are receiving this email as a part of your subscription to The Startup Investor. To remove your email from this list, unsubscribe here.
 
The Startup Investor
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

I Just Got off the Phone with Tom, and It's Go Time

(Click here for the full details on an inbound trade opportunity.)

Dear Reader,

I just got off the phone with Tom Gentile.

And right now, it's go time.

Yesterday, I alerted you about an incoming opportunity - and now, it's officially here.

Notice: We are now HOURS away from a trade recommendation release that can make all 20,000 stocks listed on the S&P, Dow Jones, and Nasdaq combined look like second-tier options.

That's a big claim; I know...

But that's how much I believe in the profit potential behind Cannabis Lots.

Although, I don't even NEED to believe. These are cold, hard facts, folks. Our data shows that this type of special trade could have produced a $17,500 payout in 24 hours... FLAT.

I had no idea this opportunity would be this big. In fact, it's taking the shape of what could be the biggest wealth-building opportunity I've ever seen.

In the past, our data has shown gains like 1,353% in 11 days... 1,960% in 36 days... even 3,400% in 24 hours... by using the same method.

But folks, none of this holds a candle to what's being revealed today.

It will be here in just a few short hours.

This is the edge you need.

Tom will alert you with the exact trading instructions you need to get in and get out the second it's time to move.

Go here to get the full details.

Sincerely,


Neil Patel
Co-Founder, Angels & Entrepreneurs Network

 

没有评论:

发表评论